High Performance Loader Systemor
• Patent Pending Interactive RDR™ Technology. The Pulse RDR (Radar) unit tracks the BPS, FPS, and Total Balls driven by the force feed system displayed accurately on the bright OLED screen along with remaining battery life making it easy to read in all light conditions. The Display can be changed to fit the needs of the player.
• Patented Removable Tray and Drive System. With the push of a button, the patented removable tray containing the high speed drive system, batteries, and Revolutionary Radar unit can be ejected from the outer shell allowing ease of cleaningand maintenance.
• Push Button Solid State Electronics. The three button interactive electronics allow the player to customize the screen and settings of the motor. One touch reverse button allows the player to reverse the motor with the touch of the button if a jam occurs. The Solid State electronics make the system more durable and less susceptible to malfunction due to bouncing and diving.
• Over-molded Shell. The over-molded outer shell gives the Pulse a Hot Look while providing a bounce factor to extend the life of the player with loader deflections. The over-molded shell will be available in multiple color combinations to fit each player’s unique style.
• Interchangeable Duro Paddle System. The Pulse Loader Systems offer interchangeable Paddles (sold separately) to cater to different types of paint and player needs.
• 200 Round Capacity. The Pulse has a capacity of 200 paintballs in its standard configuration with the ability to step up to larger capacity with the purchase of the aftermarket Ring Kit Patent Pending (sold separately).