*Goggle brand and color may vary based on inventory
Thank you for accessing one of the KEE Action Sports, LLC operated websites.
KEE refers to KEE Action Sports, LLC and its subsidiary and affiliated entities which offer their products and services under various brand names. KEE brands include, among others, the following:
- Empire Paintball
- Empire Battle Tested Paintball (formerly BT Paintball; Battle Tested Paintball)
- JT Paintball
- JT SplatMaster
- Empire RPS
- Pure Energy
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by KEE to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
Effective Date: August 29, 2012
- (I) Types of Information We Collect
- (II) How We Collect Your Information
- (III) Use of Your Information by KEE
- (IV) Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
- (V) Account Deletion and Child’s Account Deletion
- (VI) Children’s Privacy
- (VII) Data Security and Integrity
- (VIII) Data Transfers and Storage
- (IX) Do Not Track Signals
- (XI) Comments and Questions
(I) Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including email address, username and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you purchase a product from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
- Information you provide in our support forums on our sites and applications including comments, questions, answers, reviews and associated username.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies1 and web beacons2 (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your site usage.
- Information you send to our support site, product reviews or comments on our videos, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
2Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
As an example, Facebook and YouTube collect certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook or YouTube via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Product Reviews and Support Questions. You may choose to submit a product review or ask a support question. If you post a review or a support question, we will ask for your email address. Any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review or support question. We believe you can post a helpful review and support question without disclosing any personal information.
Aggregated visitor site usage and statistics via Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to:
- Help make the site easier for our audience to use.
- Help our audience quickly find information, videos and products.
- Help create content that is most relevant to our audience.
- Alert our audience to new information, products and promotions that we offer.
(II) How We Collect Your Information
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local laws may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
Please review our partners’ privacy policies:
- ChargeLogic – Used for credit card processing / ecommerce transactions
- Shopatron – Used for credit card processing / ecommerce transactions
- Constant Contact – Used for email collection and sending updates and newsletter
(III) Use of Your Information by KEE
KEE will be the data controller for your information with regards to the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request.
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
- Consistent with local laws and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences on our sites and applications
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications
- At anytime, users that have signed up for online marketing have the ability to unsubscribe and remove their information from KEE’s database
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
(a) Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in Section (III), we may share your information with affiliates under KEE control.
(b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service- or product- related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance or need to communicate with you about product safety.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new products; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; or to sign up for Special Events. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails at the bottom of every email.) Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(c) External Use: We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under KEE control, except that:
- (i) As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. We disclose information to these service providers to help them to perform their services. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We use third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- (ii) Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- (v) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- (vi) We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the contest and sweepstakes winners.
(IV) Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We will not share your personal information outside KEE except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as completing a survey or questionnaire to improve our business practices. Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When you elect to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services.
- When you direct us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like package delivery and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
(V) Account Deletion and Child’s Account Deletion
We provide you the ability to exercise the right to delete your account at any time. When a user account is deleted all personal identifiable information related to the website is deleted. Order/Purchase history is retained for our records.
(VI) Children’s Privacy – Children Under 13 – Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
We may collect and store personal information about children under 13 (“children” or “child”) if it is submitted by the parent or guardian in connection with any of our website registrations. To determine who is younger than 13 years old and whether parental consent is required, we ask all users who wish to register to submit their date of birth. Those users that indicate they are less than 13 years of age are taken through a parental consent process. If provided by the parent or guardian, KEE may collect and store the following types of personal information about a child under 13: user name, email address, parent’s or guardian’s name, and parent’s or guardian’s email address. KEE may also collect the child’s mailing address when necessary to fulfill a transaction, such as sending the winner of a contest or sweepstakes the awarded prize. KEE may also collect demographic information about a child such as the child’s date of birth, gender, and other preferences; and, combine such information with the child’s personal information. KEE will only collect this information if it is voluntarily submitted to us by the child’s parent or guardian. Within this policy we provide a link to delete the account if the parent/guardian determines that they do not wish for their child to have access. You can contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org answer additional questions that you may have or for further assistance.
Once collected, a child’s registration information may be used to: (a) fulfill a transaction, such as sending the winner of a contest or sweepstakes the awarded prize and, (b) allow us to send the child requested promotional materials, including information about new products, contests, features and enhancements, special offers, and other events of interest. We may also use the information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so that we can develop and improve the products and services we provide.
Please note that we are prohibited from conditioning a child’s participation in an activity – like contests – on the child’s disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity. Simply put, if we don’t need a specific piece of information (like the child’s phone number) to allow the child to participate in an activity, contest, etc. we will not ask.
(VII) Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that we believe will provide reasonable protection of guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
(VIII) Data Transfers and Storage
(IX) Do Not Track Signals
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with KEE Action Sports under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help KEE Action Sports communicate with you about offers from KEE Action Sports and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We transfer information about you if KEE Action Sports is acquired by or merged with another company.
(XI) Comments and Questions
Our sites and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
Notice to California Residents:
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by KEE to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and to review his personal information collected by KEE. To make such a request, please write us:
CA Privacy Rights
KEE Action Sports, LLC
570 Mantua Blvd
Sewell, NJ 08080
In your request, please specify the brand of KEE to which your request pertains.